Introducing XFN! The Cross-functional Policy Mobility Program for Public Servants
Employees, do you want to:
- Grow into a well-rounded public servant?
- Experience and understand all aspects of the policy lifecycle (policy development, delivery and evaluation)?
Managers, do you want to:
If yes, consider XFN!
This unique program makes it easy for indeterminate and term employees to gain experience in different policy functions across the public service and for managers to benefit from multi-disciplinary teams.
• Work in 2-3 different policy functions in diverse departments/agencies over 18 months;
• Hone policy skills and new ways of thinking; and,
• Receive individualized support from the program’s Talent Manager to achieve their learning goals.XFN managers will receive:
• Short-term resource with minimal HR burden; and,
XFN is offered and enabled by the Policy Community Partnership Office and the Canada School of Public Service.